Life....: Standing... Walking... 8 Months Old?!?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Standing... Walking... 8 Months Old?!?

Oh my! Son you are 8 months old now! Wow TIME FLIES!!!! You are standing all the time by yourself. You like to practice constantly. You have been doing this for about two weeks. You pull up stand than let go get your balance and grin! You are just a little wild thing! I love it and I am sooo proud of you but I'm afraid your going to be walking before I know it. I will be proud of course if you did but I still want you to be my little baby and you are just growing up SOOOO extremely fast!

You really are our little sweetie and you LOVE to eat! You are now eating three jars of food a day and 4 bottles still! You LOVE to eat our food anything I am eating you want! The other night you had cut up turkey from my plate, mash potatoes and field peas! You loved it all except for the potatoes... I wonder if it was the texture. You woudl make this crazy face! I will say that you LOVE sweets! This is not always a good thing! You love icecream. The instant you get it though that night you will not sleep! You also are sooo good at using your pinchers you can pick anything up and put it in your mouth. i'm pretty proud of you. You eat cheerios all the time and are soo good at putting them in your mouth! You still aren't sleeping very well since we are at grandmas! I can't wait till we move into our new place so you do sleep but yet I will miss grandma and grandpa's cause they help SOOOO much and they love you to pieces!

Well I love you baby boy and I will put up some new pics when we move in! I love you baby bear!!!

No comments: