Life....: Time OUt!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Time OUt!

Oh baby bear.. We have started time out! LOL You sure have a little temper on you so we have started time out. Yesterday which is not the first day you have done this you were yelling at me with fist in the air b/c I wasn't feeding you goldfish fast enough. After the 10th time of getting angry I had felt it was time for a time out! I took you and set you in the cornor and I counted and signed 1-9. You screamed and fussed while you were there because you knew you were in trouble. After 9 I picked you up and calmly told you why gave you a hug and a kiss and you were back to normal. You were sweeter after this but you did get 2 more time outs. Its funny because I really think you knew why. I love you little boy.

So this morning as I was changing your diaper and clothes I left you on the floor nakie! LOL I walked away to get some vaseline and when I came back you were sitting there with a rattle in your mouth looking cute as can be. I think you knew I was getting ready to leave for work and you got this silly look in your eyes and started peeing!! AHHHH I screamed and jumped away and through your pjs over your pee pee! I was laughing soo hard. And you just set there peeing a fountain with this little grin on your face. I don't think your grandma Bell appreciated it but I sure did. So i cleaned up got you dress and smoothered you in kisses. I do miss you tons baby bear but always remember I work part time to give you a better life because I love you and I know Daddy will be taking good care of yoU! Well I love you little guy you are a blessing and I can't wait to see what your future holds! I pray you will grow to be a God fearing man who will love the Lord with all of your heart!

No comments: