Life....: Sick....

Monday, September 21, 2009

Sick....

We have all been soooo sick this last week and a half. Baby bear came down with the stomach bug two weekends ago and took down his mama, dada, gma and gpa fuller and gma bell. We have all had the stomach bug for atleast 3-4 days a piece and now baby bear and I are facing a terrible cold. My poor little guy wakes up every morning with a horrible cough. He coughs and coughs and gags and can't catch his breath.. so every morning around 6 we both strip and into the shower we go. Him and I take a good long shower and steam him up and he seems to be able to stop coughing as much. its the only thing that helps in the morning.

Its funny because I've come to love that alone time with him. Him clinging to me for dear life as we shower and I spray him with the water and he laughs. And slowly but surely every morning his little cough gets better until the next morning.. YUCK! I do love the poor sick little guy. This morning I am still feeling SOOOO sick with my cold and just not right since the stomach bug so I laid in bed and kind of held him there. Thank you Lord he finally fell back asleep around 6:30 and didn't wake up till 7:30. So I finally got up finished getting ready for work until Daddy got home. I had the last 48 hours with the little guy alone while Daddy was at work. It was actually really nice to have so much uninterrupted time with the little guy but its hard espcially in the morning getting up so early by myself with him. Well hopefully we will be on the upswing very shortly. He goes for his 9 month well visit on Wednesday and I hope his cough is better or they can prescribe something. Please pray for the little guy and his mama!!

1 comment:

Jess :) said...

Praying you are feeling better. That is sooo not fun to be sick. Stomach bugs, colds, etc...yep, could totally do without them.

Anyway, I sent you an invite to view my blog, since it's private. I would love to have you join in the selected readers ~ if you'd like. :)

I love finding new blogs to read. I look forward to reading more.

Again, hope you're feeling better.

P.S. 'P' is just adorable. He's at that super fun age