Life....: First Nights Away From you...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Nights Away From you...

Baby bear this last Saturday your Daddy and I drove to Port St. Joe to deliver Kramer. We didn't take you because you hate riding in the car and its a 6 hour car ride. So we left you with my parents. It was very hard to leave you but we all made it. I must say I slept wonderfully and I had a nice time but my heart hurt sooo badly because I was missing you. I have never known how badly your heart can hurt when you miss someone especially when its your baby. You were very good for your grandparents and I am so thankful they took such good care of you. You can now hold your bottle better than you could before we left, you crawl better than you could before we left and you are even more vocal if that is possible than before we left.

We have officially moved into my paretns house and we are all adjusting. Well son I love you and I missed you terribly I am sooo happy to be back home with you. I am even thankful for the few times a night you wake and I get to tuck you back in. I love you little boy and I do hope our life will be more normal in the next few weeks when we move into our condo! Thanks for being the best boy ever~

No comments: