Life....: AHHH!!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AHHH!!


You now officially pull yourself up to stand in your crib!! What am I going to do with you. Daddy is at work today so I had to lower your crib all by myself this morning it was quite difficult but I did it! You are too funny though! I hear you yelling and talking and I walk in and there you are standing... so of course what do I do?!? I run and I get my camera!

You are soo cute and and so much fun but truly are exhausting! Thank you for being my baby boy and I hope you can learn soon how to sit down after standing so you don't stand there and scream for me over and over... not that I dont like to be needed! well I love you baby boy!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh, look at your big boy! I love it when you first discover thath they can do something...they excited that they feel is contagious!

Good luck with your move. I hope that the closing on your house goes smoothly as well as living with parents/in-laws until you get your own place!

It will be bittersweet, but it also sounds as if you are looking forward to a fresh start and other exciting things to come.

Blessings to you,
Valerie