Life....: Hayden you are 8 Months Old!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Hayden you are 8 Months Old!

Hayden! I cannot believe you have been in my life for 8 months already! You are amazing! You are the most wonderful little boy. You are never upset or angry. You never throw tantrums you are seriously the most smiley easy going baby that I have ever seen! I cannot believe how lucky/blessed I am that you are ours! Youre personality is like a constant ray of sunshine! You laugh constantly and smile! You especially love your big brother! Anytime he is aroudn you laugh and coo at him! You adore him. I am by far your favorite though and I love it! you want your mommy over anyone else! I adore you little boy! You are still a great nurser! WE nurse 5 times a day and I love it. I love getting to spend that time with you. You are wonderful at sitting up but you still are not crawling. We work with you a lot and hopefully soon you will be. But whats the rush really you are perfect as you are! Son I am so thankful to have had 8 months with you and I can't wait for the many many more years to come. The crazy thing is that you are the kind of baby that makes me want to have just one more. I just can't get enough of you I want to eat you up! I love you Hayden! You are amazing! Love you adoring mama!

No comments: