Life....: Easter and Pierce 28 months old!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Pierce 28 months old!

Wow what a week we have had. We celebrated easter by first going to church with both sets of grandparents at FBC Oviedo! You boys looked absolutly adorable in your matching sweater outfits!! After church we went to my Nanny Dyal's house with all the family. We had a very nice lunch and than lots of playing. Pierce you loved playing with Jared and Nathan and Jimmy. Hayden you have also become alot more active. Pierce and Nathan did an easter egg hunt. Pierce you are very competitive just like your mommy. I asked Daddy if he was very competitve as child and he told me no. so apprently you got it from me! You boys are just such little darlings and I love every single second with you both. Pierce you have become such the little lover lately. Especially when you are leaving you love to give hugs and kisses to everyone!! Everyone is just so charmed by you two. I will say Hayden you have developed quite the little attitude... uh oh! Well I adore you both Pierce you are just growing up before my eyes you eat well now and you are such a little darling to be with! I love you both can't wait for the many more years to come!

No comments: