Life....: Hayden my 4 month love!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hayden my 4 month love!

Hayden my love you are 4 months old today. Boy are you such a joy. I am so thankful to be your mommy and I can't wait to see how much you are going to change in this life time. You are so funny and you still have the coolest hair. you are a wonderful nurser and a great night sleeper. Hayden your brother adores you. I now put you in the walker and Pierce will push you all over the house as fast as he can you just sit there and love it. You also adore your Daddy when he is home you just find him and smile and smile and smile. You are so sweet. One of the funniest things you do is at night when I am getting you ready for bed you get really excited and smiley. You laugh and squeel... its only right before bed. I just laugh and laugh. Hayden I could never ask for anything better than for you. You are amazing you are my love. You are our special little gift from God and I am so thankful. Thank you for being my littlest I love you Hayden!

No comments: