Life....: Christmas and Sickies!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas and Sickies!

Lets start a few days before Christmas. Poor Hayden was having trouble breathing and many nights of no sleep with lots of coughing. I took him to the Dr. and he was diagnosed with Croup. Hayden they put you on prednisone. We go home and the next day your a little better but two days after going to the Dr. I notice that you seem to be worse. You are now suddenly weezing and seem to be unable to catch your breath. I call the Dr and they have me bring you in immediatly. They take your oxygen level and you are at only 90% which is not good for a little guy. They give you a breathing treatment in the office and take your levels again and praise God you are back up to 98%. So it is determined that you will need the breathing treatments 3 times a day with a slow taper off. Finally you are on the mend.

The day after we get Hayden all fixed up Pierce is coughing crazy. Pierce you had been coughing for about 2 months but suddenly you seem severly worse. Your coughing makes you gag because of the junk coming up you are now running a 103 fever and higher. WE are at your mimi Bells and we make the decision that you need to go to Nite LIfe Pediatric which is an emergency walkin clinic for children. i take you in and they run their tests and you come back with RSV, influenza A and Influenza B, and you having walking pnemonia. No wonder you feel so horrible. I feel terrible for you. You are now on antibiotics and tami flu. The Dr. at the office also determines that Hayden likely has RSV and not croup. WE get home and you are just a mess. I finally get you to bed and not even a few hours later you are moaning and crying calling for me. I go in there and you are just so uncomfortable and in so much pain that you wanted to lay in bed with me. I was literally up with you till 3:30 am and I finally was able to put you back to your bed. I go to bed by 4:00 am and am up at 6:30 with your brother. It was a terrible night. This was one of many nights that I had had terrible between you and your brother. I always seems all the sickies come on when Daddy is gone and mommy winds up dealing with everything alone. its hard but I do it because I love you both so much.

Finally two days after all the fiasco it is CHRISTMAS DAY! MOmmy is still very tired because she hadn't got much sleep but I am up early with breakfast in the oven and with you boys up and dressed waiting for Mimi and Poppa Bell to come over. Daddy and I decide to exchange gifts. I got Daddy a robe and pj pants. And he totally swept me off my feet he got mommy razors, VS underware, VS perfume and a BEAUTIFUL Sterling silver braclet with a charm that had both Hayden and Pierce on it. It was beautiful an dmommy was sooo suprised that Daddy could be so sweet. So finally Mimi and Poppa come and we open gifts. It was so much fun. Pierce you just wanted to open every ones gifts. You were so happy and had so much fun. We played and opened gifts ate breakfast and just enjoyed company.

After breakfast and gifts we went to your mimi and poppa fullers house. We opened gifts there and had a great time. We than went to aunt terrys and dales. Pierce and Hayden you guys were both wonderful. you both enjoyed christmas so much. Hayden you love the gifts you love the music and the lights. Pierce is so funny because anytime you play with any toys whether they are yours or his you come up and try and take it from Hayden and say "my turn". you are so sweet. Both of you boys are just such blessings from God and I am so thankful that we are where we are today. Thank you boys for making me a mommy. Pierce your birthday is tomorrow how exciting!

Of course today Pierce I must add you did your first puke! You were acting crazy and had drank a bunch of water and all of a sudden puke. Lovely. Hey of course Daddy is at work so I clean up we cuddle and off to bed. I love you boys thank you thank you thank you for loving me too!!!

No comments: