Life....: Smiling and Almost 21 months!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smiling and Almost 21 months!

Oh my little boys how I completly adore you both! Pierce you are alsmost 21 months and you grow up more and more everyday. You still go to school and you love it. Everyday you are learning more and more words. Just the other day you learned to say "Love You" it sounds like "Love Lou" but I adore it. You tell me it all the time and I melt. YOu can now sayd Daddy instead of "dada" we are working on the "MOmmy" You call your grandmas "mimi" now if we consistantly remind you to if not you call them "mama" :). You are quite the athlete and everyone things you will be some type of athletic star when you grow up. But you are certainly well rounded as well. You love to sing, dance, draw and color, and you love your share of makeup and painted toe nails. So really you are a beautiful well rounded little boy. I love you so so much and I never want to forget these times with you.

You seem to be adjusting to your new brother well but you do act out when I am feeding him. I know its hard but you are going to be a great brother to him and one day you will thank me for giving you a brother so close in age to you. You guys will be best buds. You love to hold your brother but I often have to take him after a few min b/c you get a little rough. But you do pretty darn well! Just to share a little something that you did the other day. I was on the phone feeding your brother and you walk up with a micraphone I thought you were going to sing. Instead you pegged it at my head and hit me RIGHT on top of my head! I had to laugh but next time I will have to put you in time out. The same night we were snuggling on my bed like we always do b/f you were to go to bed. Again I was feeding your brother. You went from trying to kick him in the head to attacking me. You got me in a choke hold and tried to rip my earring off. I think you wanted attention you were laughing hysterically the whole time. I finally fling you off of me and I run to the computer chair with Hayden for protection and you run charging at me to attack again of course laughing. I see your toy truck and show you it you grab it and your off. SAVED BY THE TRUCK! You are a silly little boy. WEll you do melt my heart. You are so beautiful little boy!

Well my boy Hayden! You are pretty amazing yourself. At about 6.5 weeks you started smiling when you looked at me and on demand. I love it. You smile most for me of course thats because I hold you most. You coo and you grin and you are sooo handsome. YOu look so much like your Daddy. Me and your mimi were talking today and we think you will be tall and handsome like your daddy. Your brother will likely be shorter than you but he will be pretty like his mama! :-). You are a solid little boy and a FABULOUS nurser! I feel so blessed to be able to actually nurse you and Im sad I missed out on this bonding with your brother. You still take a bottle when needed but about 95% of the time you nurse. You do get one bottle of 2 ounces of formula a night to hold you over and you do great! You sleep on average 8-10 hours straight and after you get up to feed you go back to bed till 8:00am! You are amazing and I God certainly knows what I need!

Well boys I love you both so much and am so thankful to be your Mommy! I can't wait to see how much more you both will change! I love you boys! Don't grow up to fast!

No comments: