Life....: Hayden you are 1 month old

Friday, September 3, 2010

Hayden you are 1 month old

Hayden you turned 1 month old yesterday. You aren't doing to much yet but you are a lot more alert. I feel like we have finally gotten to know eachother after a very long and tring month and I have fallen so head over heals in love with you. Son you are wonderful and different and beautiful and I just can't believe that you came from me and your Daddy. You are just so different than you brother in your looks and I adore that. I adore you long beautiful brown/black hair. I can't believe that you have that much. You are just so wonderful son and i can wait to have many more months with you. I love you little boy and the months to come are going to be so awesome! Thank you JEsus for my boys!

No comments: