Life....: My Funny LIttle Boy!

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Funny LIttle Boy!

I don't think there goes a day that you don't have me laughing hysterically! I enjoy every single moment with you. You love Max and you like to tease him with beggin strips (bacon things). So Mimi Bell is holding you and you have the strip two inches from Max's face. As he goes to get it you snatch it away. So Mimi keeps breaking off little pieces for him. WEll you keep looking at the strip like you wanna taste it. You bring it up to your mouth but instead of touching yoru mouth you bring it to your neck. It is the funniest thing and you do it like 5 times. I finally tell you to take a bite if you want so you break a piece off stick it in your mouth chew chew chew swallow and take a huge bite. I am laughing hysterically as well as Mimi and she finally takes it away from you b/c she thinks its not good for you. You scream and cry and than finally eat a piece of cheese you were still hungry apparently.

You are just a funny funny little boy and bring me so much joy. You have a foam sword that I got you from the Target $1.00 bin. You run around hyaing people especially Daddy and Grandpa. It is so funny than they grab it and chase you! You laugh and giggle and run to mama to protect you!

The other day Mimi and Grandpa Bell came over and went swimming with you. You fell into the pool twice and I had you practice you swim techniques you did so good! You also now know how to sign "More" and you do it all the time. I am so proud of you! You really are such a joy! LIttle boy my life is so much better with you in it and I adore you to pieces!

Well I love you sweet boy keep Mama laughing because it makes my day bright!!!!

No comments: