Life....: Graduated!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Graduated!

You have officially graduated from your 6 week swim course at the YMCA! You are our little survivor and I couldn't be more proud. Ms. Denise just loves you and I think you love her regardless of you getting angry during practice. You just like to show your displeasure!! I am so happy though that you are finished and I am confident should you fall in with no one around you would survive and thats what is most important!

You have also been so silly lately. Daddy taught you to do a honking think to mama! I will have to tell you about it one day when you are older and I'm sure you will be quite embarassed hahaha!

You also adore your mimi Bell. Whenever we are over there you don't want to leave. YOu make us laugh constantly while we are there and I love you for it! You really do light up my life more than I could have imagined. Yesterday poor max you were riding him like a horse. I'm sure it was hurting him but you wouldn't stop we finally had to drag you off of him.

We are also working on table manners with you. We want you to be a sweet boy who knows his manners in general and it looks like this will be a long laborous process but it will be worth it. You are our sweetie!

We had a busy day yesterday before swim we went and got your 18 month pictures taken at Sears and some of you and me with the new baby in the belly. You were not too thrilled at first but finally warmed up and we got some good pics. I then thought we could continue our date and go eat at the mall. SO we got you chick-fi-la nuggets and fruit and you sat there like the biggest boy ever at your fruit and nuggets and drank your water all out of their containers. YOu didn't throw any food on the ground and were just mezmorized watching all the people around you. I just sat there and stared at you while you ate. You are just such a joy and I love you little boy so much. I want to keep having mommy Pierce dates for a very long time!

I was laying in bed last night Daddy was at work and I was just thinking about how amazingly awesome you are. How blessed and lucky I am that you are ours. My heart is just so full of joy when I think about you. I was thinking about your baby brother as well and feel that I will feel the same exact way with him. You are just so much more than I could have ever hoped for from you silly personality to your heart full of love I wouldn't change a thing!

No comments: