Life....: I Never want to Forget...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Never want to Forget...

I never want to forget how you are right now. I adore you. I have always adored you but you are just in this phase that I adore even more. You are such a silly little boy and have become quite the ham. You make me laugh constantly. You do this silly laughing thing even though there is nothing funny and run around the room making us laugh. I need to video tape this. YOu have 3 molars now that are breaking through. PIerce i really just love you so much. I can't wait till you get up in the morning just so I can give you a hug and kiss. I just love every moment that I get with you. You love people and that brings such joy to my heart. YOu have never met a stranger. You are just tooo funny. When I leave for work in the mornings you will run to me with your arms wide open throw your arms around my neck and hug and kiss me. It melts my heart. Pierce please stay this age forever and love your mama like she is the only person in the world ;-). Well I love you son you are the best and I can't believe you are mine....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This is so sweet. What a good mama you are.