Life....: Easter Weekend

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

Baby bear we had lots of family over for Easter weekend. Your G-Nanny and G-Poppy Bell came over on Thursday and stayed till Sunday and All of Daddy's siblings were in town as well. We played lots and you enjoyed all of the attention. Of course mama was very tired after a long weekend but it was wonderful because HE has Risen!

On easter we went to church with my side of the family and than to the park with Daddy's. You are just growing so much and are so much fun. Have I told you how beautiful you are? Well you are. You are gorgeous and many people tell me this often. I adore you son. You have broken through your 5th tooth. Its the bottom right one. You are cute as pie. You love to give hugs and kisses and I adore you like crazy.

Thank you for being such a sweetie for being an awesome dancing kid, for wearing hats because you know I think your adorable and for talking and talking like crazy to me.
I love you son!

No comments: