Life....: My Beautiful Little Boy.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Beautiful Little Boy.

My little bundle of wild how you have grown. You amaze me every day. You seem to grow up so fast before my very eyes I just wish time would slow down. I can't believe you will be a big brother in 4 short months time moves way to fast. You have grown and changed so much over the past few weeks. Your life has changed as well. We have officially moved into our new house a few short minutes for G-ma and G-pa Bell. We have Lady the dog back and you love her. You have a room that has big boy drums in it that you Love. You are just simply amazing. You have a yard to play in, a pool to swim in and a pond to fish in. I think your life will be quite fullfilling. You go to church with G-ma Bell Tuesday and Wednesday for half days and also on Sundays. You do wonderful. All the teachers say you are such a talker and are such a good boy. I couldn't be more proud.

After church all three days you sleep for 2-3 hours. I miss you during those times but I know you need your rest. Since the time change you now go to bed at 7:30 and you sleep till 8-9:00 its pure bliss thank you time change. You run instead of walk your poor little head cannot keep up with your body it is quite funnY! You throw silent fits every day before being dropped off at your class not sure why but you sure are cute while you do it. You talk REALLY REALLY loud! ITs very funny. You adore Lady and chase and pound on her any chance you get. We try to take walks daily around the neighborhood and you love to explore. You love talking to all the neighbors and I couldn't be more proud. You eat like a champ especially PB&J's and anything that has noodles in it! Your just like your mama. You adore strawberries and really any kind of fruit! You really really are one amazing little boy.

You fell into the pond yesterday not sure how it all went down but thank goodness Daddy was watching you closly and snatched you right out. He undressed you and carried you home screaming the whole way. You were wet so he stuck you under his short to keep you warm. WE think you screamed because you wanted to continue playing not because you fell. You are wild but we love you. You were quite exhausted from everything that had happened and you slept till nine this morning. I was worried about you but so thankful you are ok. We love you to pieces and plan to keep you around for a very very very long time.

Son you just amaze me everyday with everything you do. Of course you challenge me at times but I could not ask for a more adorable precious loving little boy. My prayer for you everyday is that you will continue to grow big strong and healthy and that you will have a passion for the Lord and will share Him with all you meet. I pray that God will take over your life and that you will lead a life that is please to Him. I love you son. Thank you for being you, thank you for already being the best big brother you can be. I love you and adore you!!! ---- Your mama!

No comments: