Life....: 14 Months Little Guy!

Monday, February 22, 2010

14 Months Little Guy!

You will be 14 months in 5 days and oh how the time flies. I wanted to post early bc I amy forget to post on your actual 14 month birthday because GOD willing we will be moving into our new house. If we do move like planned and close this Friday this will be you 4th place and hopefully last place that you have lived since birth. Atleast for a long long time. Your new house is really nice and it has a pool. i can't wait till the dog days of summer when you and I will lay out in the pool especially me being prego I will need the relaxation.

You really are a little wild child. You have tantrums pretty regularly but we love ya anyways! :-) You do listen most of the time. If you are opening a cabinent you are not supposed to I will tell you to shut it and you will. If you have a remote or toy you shouldn't I ask you to hand it to me and you will.. reluctantly yes but you still hand it to me. You do follow directions for the most part.

Early this last week Kelley and her daughter Kella came over. You love Kella. You have a big tunnell thing that your Grandma Fuller got you and you and Kella were crawling and kissing in it. It was hysterical. I call it your tunnel of love. kelley was being tunnel patrol and kept telling you guys to stop getting so close! LOL You love to play with other little kids but you especially LOVE little girls.

You officially have a new love in your life and its not me :-(. You love your Auntie Rachel. She used to be your neighbor until you were about 8 months old and you adore her. She was over last night and you flirt and play and share with her constantly. When it was time for bed I gave you your bottle you took it and crawled onto Rachel's lap and just gazed into her eyes as you drank your bottle. We thought it was soooo funny. Than after you were finished instead of wanting to go right to bed and squirming like you normally do you just wanted to cuddle and gaze at her. You would flirt and give her your big binky grin than snuggle up into her hair and love on her. And you even did a sigh... going ahhhh as you leaned into her. Everytime I would try to take you to bed you woudl push me away and lean even closer into her. It made me sad I'm no longer your only love. This morning when we were getting Daddy up I told Daddy he needed to have a LONG talk with you about how girls are trouble and you need to stay away from them... YEA right we will see if that ever happens.

Well you truly take after your Daddy in the sense that you are a country boy. Yesterday you ran around you Grandma Bell's backyard for about 45 min with no shirt on and just your pants with your big old belly sticking out. You have dirt all over your face, hands and belly and even in your mouth. You really are becoming a little boy and no longer a baby.

You adore your Daddy more and more. You used to be a total mama's boy but now it could go almost both ways. But I still think and hope you have a special place for your mama in your heart. Remember son I carried you in my belly for NINE LONG MONTHS! :-)

You love sandwiches. I have found you love turkey, cheese and bread with mayo sandwiches. Its about the only thing you will eat the whole thing of without throwing it on the ground. Oh well atleast you eat now.

You love giving kisses. Especially to me. I must say I still get the most kisses out of everyone who asks. You come with your mouth wide open and lay one on me. I love it. You are my little darling and I adore you like crazy!

You run instead of walk. you constantly keep me on my toes and try to push your limits but I know you will learn. You are very strong willed! :-)

You love to talk on cell phones still even though you make no sense you will carry on a thirty min conversation. You make me laugh constantly.

You still go to bed around 6:30 but you wake up sometimes between 5:30-6:30 it makes me crazy. Please sleep till 7:30-8:00 like you used to. I miss those days. Looking forward to the time change so you will sleep longer hopefully!

You love mama's belly. You like to touch it when I am. I think you know your little sibling is in there. I hope you love your sibling and we always make you feel like you are just as important as the new baby. I hope you are never jealous and never feel left out.

You go to church every Sunday and you love your nursery class. You are excited as soon as we get down there. Every morning when we pick you up you always have a play cell phone with you... need I say anymore LOL You love to talk.

I signed you up for preschool starting in August. I know you will love the structure and everything that comes with that. Its only 2 days a week for four hours. You will do wonderful. You love other little kids and crafts.

Well son we adore you. You have brought so much more to our lives than we could ever hope and dream and can only pray that we have many many many many more wonderful years with you. When you are grown and married and have a child of your own I hope you look at your child and feel the same love we have for you and can think back and go... wow my parents loved me more than I could ever imagaine.

We love you!!! mama and dada!

No comments: