Life....: 6 month check-up and 1st boat ride!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

6 month check-up and 1st boat ride!


Baby boy... Oh how much you have grown! You had your six month check up on Friday June 19, 2009. You are now 26 inches long and 17.85 lbs! You are quite a handful now adays and just so full of energy. When the Dr. saw you she made a comment that you are going to be a "wild thing" and "the class clown"! You make me so proud! While we were there you decided that you should roll all over the table! All I can do is laugh. You shredded the table paper cover. I just love you to pieces. My life would surely be so boreing with out you! You are right on track and everything about you is perfect!

We took you on your first boat ride the weekend before Father's day down the St. Johns river! We went with your Nanny and Poppy Bell! You weren't too sure about it but you didn't seem to complain to much! I really love watching all of your expressions. YOu didn't cry at all and in fact you eventually fell asleep! You are just such a little cutie and you really bring so much joy to my life! You have these baby lips that are to die for! Thank you such a good boy! I love you baby boy!

No comments: