Life....: 4th of July! My little Cowboy!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July! My little Cowboy!


Little boy for the 4th of July we had LOTS of fun! We went swimming at your Aunt Jackies with your grandparents and cousin! We dressed you up like a cowboy and we took a really long nap! You loved the swimming part! You are going to be a very good swimmer I think when you get older! You were in your little float and you could kick your little legs and it would propel you across the pool! It was sooo funny I was very proud of you. Than you cousin Nathan let us borrow his cowboy boots and hat and we dressed you up as a cowboy! You were sooo cute and I think you rather enjoyed it! Me and you also took a very long nap! All together it was a really nice day! I just wish Daddy could have been there but he had to work! Well I love you baby boy and you are just such a little blessing!

*** Blogger is not letting me add photos so i will do this later :-)

1 comment:

Heather said...

can't wait to see photos and sounds like a great time!