Life....: Our Wonderful Mini Weekend Vacation 6/5-6/6

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Wonderful Mini Weekend Vacation 6/5-6/6

OH what a wonderful time we had. Daddy came home and decided it was TIME to take a break. We have had a crazy couple of weeks and we just needed some time to take a break and enjoy you our sweet beautiful son. So we packed up and drove to Daytona Beach! We stayed in a hotel there that was perfect! OUr room was poolside which made everything soo much more eaiser. Baby bear you absolutly LOVED the water!!! Oh and you looked sooo darn cute in your little beach wear outfit! Well we went to the pool mainly the first day. You just loved to swim and swim with daddy. You got kind of tired fast so we took you out, put you in your robe and just rocked you! You were out like a light! Unfortunatly we didn't get to play in the water for to long the first day because of course being that its summer in Florida it RAINS! Well it rained so me you and Daddy went and sat on the balcony and just watched the rain pour. You played in your little walker and Daddy and I just joked and had a nice time. We went to bed pretty earlier after a nice walk around the pool before bed. We were all VERY tired! Saturday morning we woke up and got ready again to go to the beach this time! This is how I caught you when I was packing the room and getting ready... My goodness you are just soo adorable I cannot get enough of you so of course I took more pictures! Well we finished packing up and got ready to head to the beach. You LOVED the beach I was in shock. It was pretty cold for some reason but you still loved it! You walked in the water with Daddy... You sat in the sand and posed for Mommy of course... Than of course after you posed for Mommy you decided you needed to taste the delicious sand.. So you Did... Mommy yelled... tried to stop you... you didn't stop... so I rinsed you off as best I could gave you a sippy and put you right back into your stroller!! After the wave jumping and the sand eating me you and Daddy went on a NICE long walk down the beach. You slept Mommy and Daddy talked. We talked about everything we couldn't wait to do with you. Pierce you are seriously the best, most cutest little baby that I have ever been around. YOu were such a sweet little boy all day and you couldn' thave made MOmmy or Daddy any more happy than we already are! After our long walk Daddy and MOmmy took you in the pool! YOu loved it and really enjoyed splashing Daddy in the face! It was too funny! Oh and today after all of our traveling, lots of baths, and our grocery shopping you got to try the gerber little treat things that melt in your mouth! Well I don't think you liked them very much but you were sure adorable as you tried them!
Even though you don't really care for the little treats you still ate it just to make mommy happy than of course you flashed me your grin! I love you baby bear! I will say also one of our favorite games that we played this weekend was the one where I ask you if you will be a certain sport athlete and mimic it and you just laugh over and over! It was soo fun and so special baby boy to get to spend all of this time with you! I cannot imagine my life without you or without Daddy! You both are such blessings in my life and I thank God every single night for both of you! I love you baby bear and I hope you had as fun a weekend as me and your Daddy had!

3 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Oh he is just sooo adorable! I love his little swim shorts and shirt... sooooo cute! We were at Daytona on Saturday as well. It was a nice day until the rain came. Fortunately we were staying at my aunt's condo and found shelter during the rain. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Fullers1006 said...

Thank you I think he is a cutie also! Yea it did rain most of the afternoon on Saturday so we left early! It was a lot of fun though! How funny that you were there! We actually live only 20 min from there how funny it would be if we ever ran into eachother! Hoping this month for you you get your BFP!

Heather said...

What a cutie pie!! Looks so fun at the beach and I love his swim trunks!