Life....: Not Me Monday!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I did not get up this morning early thinking my son would and than him sleep till 8:15 am. I then did NOT go and check him every 30 min to make sure he was breathing.. I would never do that considering I have an Angelmonitor!

I did not laugh out loud when my son was pooping even though other people were staring at me. Oh well when you got to go you gotta go!

I did leave our dogs outside after one rolled in poop until my hubby woke up I than did not set out there water bowl and let them stay out there for 4 hours. I would never do that in this heat!!

Well there you go I am new at posting not me monday and I will get better next time!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I WOULD leave the dogs outside of they rolled in poop...heat or no heat!

What a cute little man you've got there.

By the way, my husband is a fire fighter too...fire wives unite!