Life....: This last week! February 8-12

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This last week! February 8-12

Well Friday February 8 I (Laurel) got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. It is not something that I ever want to experience again. I was sooo scared going into it but I was also very thankful that Kyle could be there with me. My mom was also there as well at the beginning. Well I went into surgery and everything came out fine. I even got to keep my wisdom teeth which is the coolest part about it all. Kyle took care of me like and Angel. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He basically did everything that I needed from ice, to water, to pain pills to just loving on me and taking care of me. I am very blessed.

Saturday we went to his parent’s house. WE took Kramer with us. WE had a nice day of playing cards and just hanging out. Surprisingly I felt pretty good and was able to have a nice time. I was able to eat and enjoyed every single bite. I think I might have over done it though because that night I was pretty miserable. I was very sore and just grumpy in general. Poor Kyle he has to deal with me sometimes and I know I can be a pain. Well we went to bed and Kyle had to work the next day.

Sunday. Basically Kyle worked and I lay on the couch all day with Krami. It was nice to relax I got tons of laundry done but other than that uneventful. I couldn't go to church though just cause of the pain and discomfort I was pretty disappointed.

Monday. First day back at work after getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I was in pain just from having to talk so much. OH well I worked about half a day and than went home. When I got home I helped Kyle try to fix the boat and just hung out with him and listened to him talk about it. We than went and bought the part for the boat that he needed. After we got home I made chicken tacos. They were really good but unfortunately I couldn't eat very well and it took me a half hour to eat one taco! It was terrible. Kyle kept asking why I was sooo miserable but I couldn't help it because I was in so much pain and discomfort. OH well after dinner and cleaning up Kyle took the dog for a run. When he got home we went in the hot tub and just relaxed. It was really nice to be with my husband. After that we watched some TV and went to bed. While in bed I read a Bible study about praying. It is so important to pray together and I hope and pray that in the future we will do this more. I love him so much and I miss him when he is gone so when he is home it is such a special time.

Tuesday. Well today I am at work again. Kyle is working a double so I will not see him till Valentines Day. I set out his card and little treats this morning so that when he gets home he will see it and be surprised. I also am staying at my parent’s house for the next two nights just because it is too much driving home and not having anyone there. It’s supposed to be very stormy today and tonight and possibly tornados. Another reason I am glad to be going to their house. I know Kyle will probably have a crazy time at work. I sure hope he gets to have a good nights sleep and is able to relax. The other bad thing about him working is poor Krami has to be home alone for the next few nights. He will be fine though. He really is the best dog ever. I love that boy. Well I read January 7th daily reading today. I am trying to read through the entire Bible but I sometimes get behind. I am going to try to keep on going and hopefully I will be able to read it all. I love all the things that I learn when I read. I never really understand and got to read deeply into the Bible when I was younger but I am starting to really enjoy it now. I love the Bible I love my Lord and Savoir. I love my husband. Enough said! :-)

No comments: