Life....: Deep Thoughts

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Deep Thoughts

So I talked to my mom today and she told me about one of her friends from her Bible study who has liver cancer. This lady has been getting chemo and they just found out that the cancer has spread all throughout her liver and they can't do anything else about it. Basically she has 1 day to a few weeks to live. This has me thinking. WOW! LIfe if soooo short you never know when your last breath will be. ANd for my mom's friend she does know that this last breath will be very soon. It hurts my heart to think about the possiblity that one day i may lose my husband or someone in my family or a close friend but even more to think wow we may be in a similar predicament and know that we have only a few more weeks to live. What does this mean to me if this were to happen. It makes me want to live every day a little better, to Love and Cherish and Worship my Lord and Savior more and more. This just is an eye opener as with any death that i have faced in my close circle. You never know when death will come to you, you have to love, cherish, be thankful and honor your life the way you shoudl as if death could come to you tomorrow. Kyle always tells me to be careful driving to work and he knows soo well how easily life can end. Him being a firefighter/EMT he is faced with death every day. I want to live my life as if its my last day with all the love and happiness in the world and this is only because I know that when that fatefull day comes and I do die that i will be meeting my Lord and Savior in the sky. I want Him to be proud of me and to know that I loved him more than anything on this earth and that I cherished every second I was given to be with my husband, family and friends. I do hope the LOrd God comes and takes his believers back before anyone else close to me can die but more than likely this will not happen so I must start today living my life as if its my last and loving the Lord and my family with all my heart. I love you my Kyle FUller I am so blessed that you are my husband and I am so honored that I get to live the rest of my life with you here by my side.

No comments: