Life....: Pierce 31 Months Old!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pierce 31 Months Old!

I cannot believe you are 31 months old! You are absolutly a wonderful little boy. I compeletely adore you. You finally have a big boy hair cut. WE buzzed your hair and you look soo cute. Mimi doesn't like it I think its because you no longer look like a baby but you now look like a boy! You are such a silly little thing. You do everything you can to make me and brother laugh. You squeal and make the funniest noises and expressions. One of my favorite things about you right now is the way you like to give me kisses. You pinch my lips together with your fingers and than give me a huge kiss. I love it! I love you son.

You love to pray together everynight. You always pray with me. I love that you have such a sweet spirit. You are very strong willed and I just pray that one day you will use this for God's glory. Thank you for being such a wonderful little boy. I hope you and brother will be great friends one day. You both are soo funny. I love you son and I can't believe you are already 31 months old! Time has flown. Please slow down so I can love and enjoy every moment with you!!
I love you little boy!

No comments: