Life....: Nursing DONE!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nursing DONE!

Hayden you are finally done nursing. You had lost interst at around 6 months but I kept forcing you. Than by 10 months we were suplementing with formula and breast milk bottles because you were to busy to get a full feeding from the source. So at right at 10 months I basically quit nursing you and I pumped three times a day to reduce my supply and gave you formula.. Almost instantly you were sleeping through the night a full 12 hours!!! So now I've figured out that you weren't sleeping the last 6 months because you were hungry because you didn't eat enough during the day so you ate 2-3 time as night!! AHHHH No WONDER!!

Than on June 12th the day we left for vacation I decided I was DONE pumping! And I quite I didn't bring the pump and I just bore the pain that my breast caused me! They still want to give you milk but they are slowly drying up! Praise God though you are happy as a lark! I have said since you were little that I would nurse you till you were 2 but I knew the last straw was the Thursday morning before we went on vacation I offered you to nurse before we got out of bed you looked at it, pinched it, flicked it, than bit it! You grinned at me. I went and got you a bottle and you guzzled all 8 ounces down! You are a booger! So now you take 5 bottles a day most the time drinking a full 8 ounces. You nap 2 times a day!

You really are a pleasent little guy you crawl all over your starting to pull yourself up! You contstantly want to be with your brother! You think he is the greatest! Well I love you little boy I am so thankful you are mine! You and your brother rock my world!!

Love mama!

No comments: