Life....: Hayden you are 7 months!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hayden you are 7 months!

Oh my love bug! We adore you! Mommy Daddy and brother Pierce just adore you more than words could every express. You are the sweetest and happiest baby I have ever been around. You love your mommy like no other. I come in and pick you up and you grab my face to give me a huge kiss. I adore you. you are the funniest little thing with the things you do. The new thing you do is shake your head back and forth. You think its great when I shake my head back! You scoot all over the place! Your not crawling yet but I'm sure you will be soon. Little boy I love you to pieces. I am so thankful that you are mine. I would have never known how muc hI could love another boy until God gave me you. You are a piece of heaven here on earth and I cherish every second I have with you. You are sleeping much better at night now that I let you fuss it out. You need to because you need to sleep and not wake constantly to eat. I think you just like your mommy and don't get me wrong I adore you but I also need sleep so I can keep being a great mommy to you. Thank you son for making me a mom of two! Thank you for loving me through all my flaws! I love you little boy!

Mommy!

No comments: