Life....: Pierce 25 month birthday!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pierce 25 month birthday!

Pierce how I love you. You are full of life, energy and love! You are the apple of our eye. You are our first born. You say the funniest things now. You run faster, jump further, throw harder and yell louder than anyone else in your class. You blow bubbles like no body's business. You sleep like its going out of style. Your a picky eater but atleast you eat. You still drink 2 bottles a day at nap and before bed. You love to shower over a bath. You only poo and pee on the potty before your shower. You refuse to go any other time of day on the potty. You have fallen into the potty twice. Both times under the watchful eye of your mommy. You love your brother to pieces and you tell him every day. Your mimi is your favorite and everytime your driving your pretend ship on your play house and I ask where your going you yell MIMI's! I get a wonderful report everytime I pick you up from school or church. You yell church everytime we pass it and when I ask if youw ant to go to church you yell "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as loud as you can. You watch the same DVD mutiple times a day. Mommmy and Daddy are leaving you with MImi and Papa while we go to ND next Friday and I'm so sad to seperate you from your brother and I will miss you terribly. Son I love you. You make me laugh, cry, smile and sigh. You are fabulous. I would never change a single thing about you! I love you little boy!

No comments: