Life....: My sweet baby love!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My sweet baby love!

Little boy Pierce I adore you! You are so funny now a days! We have started a new bed time routine because you are getting older and apparently need it. We now start getting ready for bed around 6:45 pm instead of 6:00 pm! :-) Here is how the routine goes!

6:45 pm -
Bathtime
Milk
Bible stories
books
Mommy and Daddy then sing praise songs and kids songs
We say our prayers
Than you go to bed around 7:30pm.

We had to start doing this because after vacation anytime I would put you to bed around 6:30 you would scream and cry hysterically and I wound up taking you out of bed sitting on the couch and watching Yogababa. So it wasn't worth trying to put you to bed earlier.

You still seem to get up between 6-6:30 but I try to keep you in bed till atleast 7:00 so that I can get a little more sleep. You lay in bed and sing and than once you have had enough you scream till I come and get you! You are a crazy little man!

Recently since we have started our praise songs you seem to know all the words to Jesus Loves Me and you constantly ask to hear it more and more. It blesses my heart and I see how the Bible says that Jesus cause the little children who follow with child like faith! I pray that you continue to follow and that the songs and bible stories that we read every night will be engrained on your heart forever and that you will grow up loving and praising Jesus all the days of your life. If thats one thing in life that I want if I get nothing else in life this is what I want for you and your brother Hayden! This is more important to me than anything else in this life! Your relationship with Jesus Christ so that one day when Jesus comes or we pass on we will enjoy eternity in heaven together! I just love you little boy more than I coudl have ever imagined.

Another sweet thing that you do is when we pray everynight you take both your little hands make fist and put them up under your nose while we pray and you are very quite! Than when we are done praying you say AMEN and clap your hands! I love it. I hope that this is something that we can carry on everynight with you and your brother!

Last night though you had some accidents. Apparently while I was at work you were playing in your room alone (which Daddy should never let you do this) when one of the big drums fell on you. It cut your eye! I was so sad when I saw it when I came home. WEll than we were playing and I was laying on the recliner because my feet are sooo swollen and sore and you tried to climb up to sit with me. You weren't even half way up when you just fell off back words and hit the back of your head on the tile. I NEVER over react but I spazed out when this happened! I was terrified for you I thought you were going to have a brain bleed. I was just so worried and I clung to you as you sobbed on my shoulder! Praise Jesus you are ok and nothing has been seriously wrong!

LIttle boy I love you so very much and I hope that your new little brother will be your best friend and you will both learn to love the Lord and now how much your MOmmy and Daddy love you! Thank you for being mine! I am more blessed than I could have ever imagined!

No comments: