Life....: 12 Month Check up

Thursday, December 17, 2009

12 Month Check up

Oh my sweet little boy. You will be 1 year old in a few short days. Oh how the time has flown. Oh to quickly if you ask me. I took you to your 1 year check up yesterday and you are doing wonderful. Every one in the office adores you as well as your mama! You are the in 50th percentile all around.

You are: 29 3/4 Inches Tall
You are: 22.05 LBS.

The Dr. said you are perfactly square! LOL Not sure what that means I guess that is a good thing... hmmm... Well you have this belly on you that is big and round. I love it though you stick it out all the time and do this big fake laugh. It is hilarious. Mama has been feeling morning sickness lately and you seem to know and be a little easier on mama. Taking your naps well etc! The Dr. said it was time to put you soely on a sippy cup but Mama is a rebel and Im not ready for that. Your still a baby and need your bottle in my book. Yes I'll give you less milk than i used to which probably is why your belly is so big but you will still get your milk mostly in a bottle. I just adore you son. You are so full of joy, charm, character and laughs! You are the greatest.

On December 20th you are being dedicated at First Baptist. It is the church that mama and Daddy got married in and met and also where we go to church. I am so happy and I'm excited to dedicate to raise you in the Lord. I'm just hoping my morning sickness is not bad that day. Don't want to throwup on stage! After your dedication we are havnig a birthday party and Grandma Bell's house only with family. I am very excited. Its mostly going to be lunch and a celebration that we have made it. We are also planning on telling the family we are expecting again. Well son I love you to the moon and back. You are the sweetest little thing in the whole wide world and I look forward to your smiles, hugs and kisses for a very long time.

I love you little boy,

Love your mama!

No comments: