Life....: New Best Friend...

Monday, November 2, 2009

New Best Friend...

Baby Bear.. today you found your new best friend.. your shadow... :) You were sooooo adorable. You could see your shadow and you would follow it all around the house. When it would get on the wall you would gently go up to it and pet it. Honestly it was sooo sweet. We were so proud that you loved your shadow. We than sat you down in front of the big bright wall and Daddy made a show of shadows. You tried to touch the bird and the other things he did. It was quite a show. You just change and grow so much. We play hide and seek almost every night where I bounce out scare you.. you run to Daddy laughing... I chase you he picks you up and than we do it all over again. Its really so much fun. You have brought so much joy to my life that I don't know what I would do without you. Well you and I are still recovering from our colds. HOpefully we will be better soon. We love you sooo much little boy. Thank you for being our son.

No comments: