Life....: Zoo Time!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Zoo Time!

Baby bear you went to the zoo for the first time today with your Daddy. Oh how I wish I could have gone and atleast taken a picture but low and behold I was working. so off you and Daddy went. He said you really enjoyed watching the monkeys. I'm sure you loved to see them swinging around. Daddy also let you touch the animals at the petting zoo. I think he said that there was a little calf and a goat. I'm sure you really enjoyed yourself. I let Daddy know if he is going to take you on first new adventures WITHOUT me... he better learn to take some pictures.

This weekend you got to spend the night at your grandma and Grandpa Bells. you stayed there why Daddy and Mommy got to have a staycation for their 2 year anniversary. I missed you so much on Sunday though so off we went to pick you up. The instant you saw us you squealed with delight and crawled as fast as you could to be picked up. When I picked you up you squeezed me and just touched my face like in aww that we were there. You are so precious little boy and I am sooo blessed to have you as my own. You are just growing and changing like a weed. Before I know it you will be running to me instead of walking. Thank you for being my son and I hope one day you can look to your mama and Daddy and be proud that you had us as parents because little boy we are sure proud that you are OUR son! We love you!

No comments: