Life....: Birthdays and Memorial day!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Birthdays and Memorial day!

Oh my baby bear how you change so much!!! Well Friday was my birthday! We had a great day. I just got to lay around all day Friday with you and Daddy and really enjoyed my day. We went to Uno's with Rachel and Ramon and it was wonderful. You also had gone with Daddy and bought me lots of dresses! They all fit and I loved them.

This weekend was also Memorial day weekend. We went to g-ma and g-pa Fullers on Sunday and than on Monday we went to G-ma and G-pa Bells! At your Nanny and Poppy Bells we got to put your feet in the pool, you played with your cousin Nathan and the dog, and your great grandparents were there as well. It was a lovely day. Your mommy was very tired so we went home early. Tuesday morning we woke up and we ran lots of errands and than drove back to your Nanny and Poppy Bells. It was your Poppy Bell's Birthday! We played all day and hung out until your Poppy came home and than we went out and had a nice dinner! You did great of course! You love your Poppy to pieces and got him a mug that says that you love him lots!

So the other day I had started to wonder when you were ever going to start playing with your feet. Well you didn't make mommy wait because literally the next day after I had said something to your Nanny you were playing with your feet. I love when you do this. You seem to grab your big toe as you eat. Its too sweet! You really are just the sweetest little boy ever. You seriously love your daddy and mama to pieces and I just love it. You have also started rolling almost all the way over from you back to front. Your a pro and can go from your front to back no problem but your still working on the other way. You also have pretty much mastered sitting by yourself. Your just too darn cute and you like to pull yourself up all the time so your leaning forward! You just tickle me to death with all the cute little things you can do. I love you so much little boy and today is your 5 month birthday and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for being my son and one of the loves of my life. I hope I can always be the mama that you want and need me to be!!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. It really touched my heart.

Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you had a good one. (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Hey thanks so much for stopping by The Nut House! I love hearing from readers it makes me feel so much more connected. Your boy is so precious, enjoy him, time goes by way too fast!