Life....: Update on the baby boy! 32 weeks

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update on the baby boy! 32 weeks

So I went to the Dr. yesterday for my ultrasound and a checkup. The little guy is doing great. I asked what percentile he was in and it looks like he is in the 54%! Which is great. Not to big not to small. The ultrasound showed that my cervix has actually lengthened to 3.2cm. This is good because it means no baby time for me yet. Also I am not leaking any amniotic fluid. That is great also. I only gained about 2 lbs in the last two weeks so another blessing. I need to slow the weight gain LOL! I got to see the little guy and he is head down as usual with his big feet on each side of my ribs! OH well I love the little guy. Also what I thought were gas bubbles from before in my lower right are actually his big head stretching my ligaments. That's why I get sooo much pain. Knowing that I am ok though and nothing is wrong is such a huge blessing. I really do love this little guy more than anything and he is such a blessing to our lives.

Kyle and I are doing really well also! We are both adjusting to the idea that our lives are going to change drastically in the next 6-7 weeks! We couldn't be more excited! Now that we see all the baby stuff being set up and how our home is transforming into baby time it gets more and more real to us. I thank the Lord for this blessing and all that he will have given us. I can't wait to see what the future holds! Thank you Jesus for this life that you have given us for my wonderful husband and for my friends! We are blessed!!!

No comments: