Life....: 1 year wedding anniversary and 27 weeks!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1 year wedding anniversary and 27 weeks!!

Well yesterday was mine and my husbands 1 year wedding anniversary. I am soo blessed and so thankful to have made it to our one year. My husband is amazing and I am sooo thankful to have him in my life. Our relationship has gone through many life changing experiences and I would not change anything at all.

Sunday October 5, 2008 Kyle and I went to church in the morning. After church we decided we would go to his parents house to hang out and than the next morning we would go to Sea World. Well on our way there I thought I was in labor. I was in sooo much pain and Kyle was very patient and caring and was very worried about me. Finally it passed and I started feeling better. We got to his parents and just took it easy. We watched Iron Man and than went to bed early. Unfortunately neither of us slept very well I think I got up 20 times to pee in the middle of the night... OH well the joys of pregnancy.

Well on Monday October 6,2008 we slept in a little. We finally got up got ready and went to Sea World. We walked around for about 3 hours realizing this could be the last time we go there in a very long time. It was really nice to go with my hubby at this time we hadn't been along together in I don't know how long. We just enjoyed each other the animals and just really got to relax. After we ate though I was ready to go. I was exhausted. We had planned to go to cheesecake Factory but we didn't' stay on that side of town long enough so we just went home. When we got home we watched Life Free & Die hard. It was a good movie. By the end of it around 5:00 though we were both pretty tired and didn't feel like getting all dressed up and going out fancy. So we put on some regular clothes and went to Brickhouse Bar & Grill in Deland. The food was not good at all but the dessert was WONDERFUl. The chocolate Lava Cake and ice cream made our night. We went home got in the hot tub for a few min, showered and than went to bed :-). All in all it was a wonderful day with my hubby. We both got each other cards and just really really enjoyed our time together...

Well today... my 27th week appointment I had my ultrasound to see how my placenta was.. Everything looks great. My Placenta has moved and its not longer near my cervix. My cervix has also shortened a little bit and its now at 2.6 cm. I guess not that big of a deal but I think this little guy will come sometime in December. I had to reschedule my glucose test and regular appt due to the stupid midwife. I won't even get into this LOL. I am now up to 141 lbs which is about 18 lb weight gain. I guess that is pretty good for how far along I am. Its pretty crazy though. I feel huge. My little guy is getting so big. He moves around soooo much now its unbelievable. I contasntly feel him moving around in my belly and I love it!! My ultrasound picture my little guy is sooo much bigger than he used to be. I can't believe it! He is going to beautiful and sooo handsome!!! I can't wait to meet him. Well my shower is on October 25th and I'm sure I will update this around than. I need to start adding pics. I will very soon!

Well I love my hubby, my little monkey and my God! My life is good!

No comments: