Life....: It's A BOY!!!!!!!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's A BOY!!!!!!!



What a WONDERFUL day today was! Kyle and I went for our Ultrasound this morning to make sure we were having a healthy baby and praise God we are! He is ABSOLUTELY Beautiful!!!!! He has all of the wonderful things he is supposed to have! I think he might be a tired little boy like his father. He was sleeping through most of the ultrasound but at the end he was saying leave me a lone. I could see him squirming and drinking the fluid it was AMAZING!! I have never felt sooooo blessed in my entire life! My little Kaden Evan!

The only concerning thing is my placenta is a little low and a little closer to my cervix then is good. But the Dr said that it should move up as my baby and uterus grows and it should be fine by the time I deliver. Its not covering the cervix at all just near it. So this is good and bad news. It just means my little guy when he implanted he chose to do it pretty low. So I am praying this will correct itself and I am sure it will!

So things are wonderfuL! Now I feel very motivated to get my house in order. So things are going well in the Fuller house! I love my husband and I love my son.... Life is goood.......

No comments: