Life....: 11.2 weeks prego

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

11.2 weeks prego

Just when I thought my morning sickness had passed.... low and behold I throw up this morning. I've gotten sort of used to throwing up in the morning. Yea you feel like crap right before but after... besides being sweaty and red and hot you feel much better. So I made it into work ... yes an hour late BUT I made it. Thats all that matters right?

Well I must say a little bit about kyle right now. I really do have a wonderful hubby. He is the sweetest guy ever. Last night when he thought that I was asleep he just layed there and carressed my back. It was very sweet and I was not about to let him know I was awake because I was afraid he would stop. But it was sweet and I love him like crazy. He's been working a lot lately so I am very thankful for the special moments that we do get together.

So I've picked out my baby names that I think are going to be them for sure...

If its a girl it will be.....

Makayla Belle Fuller = meaning = Who is like God & Beautiful

If its a boy it will be....

Kaden Evan Fuller = meaning = Fighter & God is Good!

I love them both. Kyle is not sure yet about the names but they will grow on him. I've decided and as far as I'm concerned atleast for now they are final!

Well I will be back to update where there's more exciting news!!!

No comments: