Life....: 6.2 days Pregnant And feel LIKE YUCK YUCK

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

6.2 days Pregnant And feel LIKE YUCK YUCK

Well I am pregnant.... I have known for about 2 weeks. Kyle and I are absolutly thrilled. Unfortunatly I have been struggling with bouts of morning sickness since Friday of last week. It seems to start in the morning and last till about 3:00 pm. Its pretty miserable but I know that I am one more day closer to holding my precious baby everytime I feel bad. I am just constantly praying for this little baby bean in my belly that is is growing and thriving in everyway that it should. I love this baby so much already. I feel like Kyle and I had been trying forever to become pregnant and than low and behold he blesses us when He is ready with this little bundle of joy.

So I go on May 29th to hear my baby's little heartbeat. I haven't really announced to anyone yet that we are pregnant besides close friends and family. I think I will have a huge burden lifted off of me once I get to hear and see that little tiny heartbeat and know that my child is ok... I look at pictures of friends that have babies and I am absolutly thrilled to know that in the next 8 months I will have my very own little baby to love and hold. I know Kyle will be a wonderful dad and I am just so happy for this experiance in our life. I do pray that the morning sickness passes but it also gives me peace of mind that everything is going as it should. So God willing sometime around January 11 we will have a beautiful baby to hold in our arms.

This is a constant prayer and I hope that everyone else will pray with us.

Love, Laurel

No comments: